Commonly known as 'fireball lily'. An explosive round head of fragrant red flowers.
Flower Colour: Red
Flowering Time: June-July
Planting time: Spring
Soil type: Well drained-moist
Planting depth: Leave tip of bulb showing above soil.
Sold as: Bulb, (18+)
Please note: Dispatch is from the beginning of March 2019
- Plant when danger of frost has passed and soil has warmed.
- Plant 15cm/6” deep in well drained soil, in a sunny position.
- Water in well after planting and keep moist in the growing season.
- Better in pots or containers, making it easier to move to a warmer location
indoors when it gets cold.
- Best overwintered in a warm location, such as a conservatory or warm greenhouse.