Sometimes called 'Peruvian daffodil' .Nice delicate white flower which is lightly scented.
Flower Colour: White
Flowering Time: June-July
Planting time: Spring
Position: Sun/part shade
Soil type: Well drained-moist
Planting depth: 2 x depth of bulb
Sold as: Bulb, (18/20)
Please note: Dispatch is from the beginning of March 2019
- Plant when danger of frost has passed and soil has warmed.
- Can be planted in borders or pots, making sure there is good drainage.
- Alternatively start them off in a greenhouse.
- Plant twice the depth of the bulb.
- Water well after planting and keep moist during the growing season.
- Let the foliage die back naturally, so the goodness can go back into the bulb.
- Lift dry and store in a dry frost free location, before the first frosts start.