Showy and colourful spikes rising shoulder high. The Eremurus is a fussy plant and careful siting is needed. Also known as "Foxtail lily".
Flower Colour: White
Flowering Time: June
Planting time: Autumn/Winter
Position: Full sun
Soil type: Well drained
Planting depth: 10-12cm/4-5"
Sold as: Tuberous root
Please note: Dispatch is from the beginning of March 2019
Eremurus [Foxtail Lily] care
- Can be planted from September to the end of February.
- Plant in well drained light soil in a sunny light position,10-12 cm/4-5” deep.
- Don’t overcrowd them with other plants, as they prefer space around their roots.
- Careful siting is needed as Eremurus can be somewhat fussy.
- Water copiously in dry spells and in the growing season.
- Avoid waterlogged conditions.
- Eremurus are fully hardy.