Also known as 'poison bulb' as sap can cause irritation. Bulb likes to be pot bound. These bulbs are very large! Beautiful delicate white flowers.
Flower Colour: White
Flowering Time: August-September
Planting time: Spring
Soil type: Well drained/moist
Planting depth: Leave tip of bulb showing above soil
Sold as: Bulb
Please note: Dispatch is from the beginning of March 2019
- Plant when danger of frost has passed and soil has warmed.
- Alternatively start them off in a greenhouse.
- Can be planted in the ground or in pots or containers.
- Plant in well drained soil with the tip of the bulb showing.
- Need a sunny location.
- Let the foliage die back naturally, to put the
goodness back in the bulb.
- Crinum need shelter and dry conditions over winter.