Begonia Pendula White
Cascading flowers ideal for baskets, tubs and planters.
Flower Colour: White
Flowering Time: June-October
Planting time: Spring
Position: Sun/part shade
Soil type: Well drained
Planting depth: 5cm/2"
Sold as: Tuber, large tubers (8+)
Please note: Dispatch is from the beginning of March 2019
- Plant when danger of frost has passed and the ground has warmed.
- Can be planted in pots, containers or hanging baskets.
- Alternatively start them off in a greenhouse.
- Plant hollow side uppermost, 5cm/2” deep, in well drained soil.
- Water regularly during dry periods avoiding wetting the foliage.
- Dead head regularly, to encourage new flowering.
- Reduce the watering when the leaves begin to yellow, this encourages dormancy.
- Lift, dry and store in a frost free dry location, before the first frosts.
Please note- one bulb can produce a marvellous display of flowers in a 20cm /8” diameter pot or basket!