Also called Sauromatum venosum or known as 'voodoo lily'. Grows very attractive foliage.
Flower Colour: Mottled maroon
Flowering Time: May/June
Planting time: Spring
Position: Part shade/shade
Soil type: Well drained
Planting depth: Leave tip of bulb showing above soil
Sold as: Bulb, large bulbs
Please note: Dispatch is from the beginning of March 2019
Arum cornutum care
- Plant when danger of frost has passed and the ground has warmed.
- Can be planted in the ground, pots or containers.
- Plant in well drained soil with the tip of the bulb showing.
- In a shaded or part shaded area.
- Cut the foliage off when it withers in late Autumn.
- Needs dry conditions in Winter.