Anemone De Caen mixed
A good variety of colours showing in a long stemmed poppy like flower.
Flower Colour: Mixed
Flowering Time: April-May
Planting time: Spring/Autumn
Position: Sun/part shade
Soil type: Well drained
Planting depth: 5cm/2"
Sold as: Bulb, large bulbs
Please note: Dispatch is from the beginning of March 2019
- Plant when danger of frost has passed and soil has warmed.
- Alternatively start them off in a greenhouse.
- Good in borders, pots or containers.
- Make sure soil is well drained, planting 2- 3 times the depth of the bulb.
- Water well after planting and keep moist.
- Let the foliage die back naturally, to put the goodness back in the bulb.
- In the right conditions these bulbs will naturalise.
- Hardy in all but extreme conditions.
- Anemones rhizomes/bulbs need to be soaked prior to planting.