Beautiful cross between amaryllis and nerine.
Flower Colour: Pink
Flowering Time: September-November
Planting time: Spring
Soil type: Well drained
Planting depth: Leave tip of bulb showing above soil.
Sold as: Bulb, large bulbs (16+)
Please note: Dispatch is from the beginning of March 2019
- Plant when danger of frost has passed and soil has warmed.
- Alternatively start them off in a greenhouse.
- Can be planted in the ground or in pots or containers.
- Plant in well drained soil with the tip of the bulb showing.
- Need a sunny location.
- Let the foliage die back naturally, to put the goodness back in the bulb.
- Amarines are fully hardy.